Covid Safety Guidelines
Music City Pickleball is committed to providing a safe and functional approach to playing pickleball in the midst of the pandemic. We have established the following guidelines and as a member-driven club, we ask that all members support and monitor adherence.
- Anyone visiting or participating in activities of the club must sign Covid waiver in addition to standard club waiver when they register to play.
- Members will be responsible for wiping down nets and balls after they play with cleaning supplies provided by the club
- Used balls are to be cleaned after use with sanitizer wipes before being returned to the ball bucket.
- Members that have tested positive for Covid or believe they may have been exposed to someone who has or may have Covid should make the Board aware of their status and any changes to their status.
- Members testing positive or who have been in close contact with someone who has Covid may not visit or participate in any activities of the club until they are compliant with the then current Williamson County’s guidelines related to Covid.
- The Club may restrict the number of pickleball courts per basketball court to provide for greater social distancing.
- Members must wear masks and maintain social distancing while NOT playing.
- Members will be required to adhere to these procedures as a condition of membership. Members are encouraged to read Article 3 of the By-laws governing member responsibilities and obligation. Those members who do not adhere to these procedures are subject disciplinary action as provided for in Article 7 of the bylaws.
- Visitors are NOT allowed at the facility until Covid rates improve as determined by the Board in its sole discretion.