Music City Pickleball is a non-profit organization chartered with the State of Tennessee whose purpose is to facilitate the growth of pickleball in Middle Tennessee and surrounding areas. Our goals are to:
- Create a vibrant pickleball club that provides for year-round play, healthy competition, community building and member skill development.
- Provide access to one or more facilities for club play, partnering with local community resources both public and private.
- Build a lasting and active membership base that is committed to the club and the broader pickleball and local community
- Organize and provide regular play for recreational, intermediate and advanced players
- Promote pickleball in the community to encourage more people to play.
The founding individuals serve as unpaid board members of the organization:
- Rick Leach, President
- John Pizzi, Secretary
- Ann Cornwall, At-large
- Alisha Russell, At-large
- Stephen Grich, At-large
- Christy Moberly, At-large
- Woody Bibb, At-large
- Mark Gasaway, At-large
We have organized around a variety of committees, each headed by a volunteer member with expertise and experience relevant to the committee. Each committee welcomes members who would like to support their work by volunteering to help plan and execute activities.
- Strategic Planning