Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Play Pickleball in Nashville?
Here are some options in the Franklin area which is about 20 – 30 minutes from Nashville. For other locations, you can check with Craig and Loriann Haley who are Nashville ambassadors and Chris (John) Taylor is ambassador in Goodlettsville. They are listed on the USA Pickleball Ambassador website and they could help you with opportunities in their areas.
- Music City Pickleball. We welcome out-of-town visitors to play in our open play sessions for a $10 fee. We are open M-F from 8am to noon for open play. Lots of good play at all ability levels. Our facility has indoor courts. Just send an email to email@example.com day or two before you want to play.
- Williamson County Parks and Recreation Centers. They have open play at many of their facilities. Their schedules are on their websites. They offer indoor open play and outdoor reserved courts.
- Murfreesboro Pickleball. Good outdoor play about 50 minutes from Nashville. Schedule is on their website. You can also check out their Facebook Group.
- Life Time Fitness in Franklin is a private fitness club that has 3 indoor pickleball courts.
- In Nashville there is play at Centennial Park, The Downtown YMCA and the East Nashville YMCA. Times and days of play vary. Best to ask the question on the Nashville Pickleball Facebook group page.
Please tell me about Music City Pickleball
Music City Pickleball is a membership-based pickleball club in Franklin, TN. We have open play from 8am to noon Mondays through Fridays. From noon to 2pm, we offer clinics, events (shootouts, round robins, etc) and court reservations. We rarely have evening and weekend hours. If you are interested in becoming a member, you are welcome to come by and play as our guest at no charge for your first visit. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to visit.
- You can find information on memberships here.
- Other general information can be found here.
- Information on lessons is here.
- To find us, click here.
When are clinics available?
- Beginner Clinics are the 1st Monday of the Month from noon to 1:30pm
- 2.5 clinics are the 2nd Monday of the Month from noon to 1:30pm
- 3.0 clinics are the 3rd Monday of the Month from noon to 1:30pm
- 3.5 clinics are the 4th Monday of the Month from noon to 1:30pm
Does your club offer private lessons?
MCP offers private lessons. Check musiccitypickleball.com and click the lessons tab for a list of instructors.
How do I suspend my membership?
You can send email to email@example.com
What memberships do you offer. What’s the cost and what does it include?
MCP offers two types of active memberships:
- Standard Membership is $25 per month for 4 sessions/month and $10 for each session beyond 4. There is a one-time initiation fee or $25.
- Premium memberships are $ 60 per month and offers unlimited sessions. There is a one-time initiation fee of $60.
- Click here for more information
I want to learn more about the club and how to play pickleball.
We are a membership-based club and offer a variety of pickleball activities such as Open Play, Lessons, Clinics, etc.
How to cancel my membership?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request via https://musiccitypickleball.com/termination/ . They are effective on the date they are submitted (even if mid-month). There are no refunds for partial months.
How do I become a member?
Go to https://musiccitypickleball.com/memberships/ and click on the membership tab to see the membership options. Scroll down and click the APPLY button to learn more and join. You can also come to MCP and see the club manager to help you sign up.
Do I have to sign up with a partner?
You do not have to sign up with a partner. Our friendly members will gladly play with you if you are next up in the paddle queue.