Member Information Table of Contents
1. Member Portal
2. Activity Schedule
3. Open Play
5. Clinics and Lessons
6. Guests & Visitors
8. Social Media Policy
Access the Music City Pickleball member portal by clicking the button below. You can manage your membership, access your account, enroll in activities, see who is playing, change your profile and check your membership/billing information.
For information on how to access and use the member portal click on one of the links below.
Current Activity Schedule
Standard hours. Effective 8/21/22. Subject to change.
The club’s programming and activities vary monthly. Please refer to the Events Calendar page in our website for the most current information.
Court reservations will be available for Premium members as published on Court Reserve.
- Reservations will be in 1-hour increments and may be no longer than 2 hours per reservation.
- One reservation per day per member
- Members are responsible for assembling and breaking down net as needed and following any other Club procedures or requirements.
- Member is responsible for listing all participants in the reservation and paying guest fees, if any, at time of reservation.
Clinics and Lessons
Members may take lessons at the club from instructors who have an active certification from either PPR or IPTPA and are approved by the club. To learn more or arrange for a lesson please check out our Lessons page.
During regular business hours, open play and challenge courts will be available Monday through Friday from 8am to noon with occasional evening and weekend hours. Summer hours will vary. Members are required to register for open play using the Event tab on the Court Reserve app or member portal. Please note that MCP may limit the number of players who can participate in Open Play based on court availability.
- Recreational/Social courts:
- Members who want to have fun playing with others in a relaxed atmosphere should play on these courts.
- Competitive courts:
- Members who are looking for competitive higher-level play should play here mostly. Intermediate and advanced members will play here but all are welcome
- Courts with Levels of Play criteria:
- Effective March 1, 2023, DUPR ratings will be used at MCP for certain courts during Open Play and for some events. Self-ratings are not accepted. Please check the grease board on a daily basis for courts assignments that require specific DUPR ratings. Events with required DUPR ratings will be noted in Court Reserve.
- DUPR ratings are updated weekly. Therefore, your ability to play in certain events or on rating-specific courts is subject to change on a weekly basis. Members are expected to keep up-to-date with their DUPR rating.
Out-of-town visitors are encouraged to play at MCP while visiting the Franklin area. Local players are also welcome to visit and/or try out MCP. The following guidelines apply to our guests.
All guests must be 18 years of age or older.
Open Play Guests
A member may invite up to 2 guests per session to participate in Open Play provided the member makes the request in advance of the date of play and it is approved by the Club Manager or a Board member. The guest’s name and email address should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The member will be charged $10 per guest in advance of the Open Play session.
Local Guests are limited to one Open Play session per month for a fee of $10.***
Local residents who want to visit the club to consider joining MCP may request one free guest pass to participate in one Open Play session. Requests for a free pass should be sent in advance to email@example.com. Certain restrictions apply.***
Out-of-Town Guests (not residing in Davidson, Rutherford, Williamson, Sumner, Wilson, Maury, Robertson, Dickson, Cheatham, Hickman, Macon, Smith, Cannon, or Trousdale counties) may attend while they are visiting the area with approval of the Club Manager or a Board member. A $10 fee will be charged for each Open Play session.***
***Local guests and prospective members will not be allowed to visit or try out our club on recognized holidays, on days we have a reduced number of courts available for our club use, on days we anticipate high volume, or the week preceding a tournament being held at MCP.
Guests on Reserved Courts
A premium member may invite guests to participate in their court reservation. No advanced approval is required. The names of guests must be put on the reservation. Members will be charged $10 per guest. There is no limit to how often a guest can participate in a court reservation.
MCP is a member-driven club that relies on members to help the club operate efficiently. As such we ask all members to help out.
- In general members will:
- Abide by all of the rules, terms and releases as set forth on the club website or otherwise provided to the Members.
- Sign-up and pay (where relevant) in Court Reserve for participation in all activities, so others can see who is playing and for court set up purposes.
- Keep the facility clean and sanitary.
- Notify the club as soon as possible if they need to drop from a clinic, shootout, league or other planned activity.
- Stop playing promptly at the end of a session and help clean up.
- Maintain a valid credit card on file at all times and be current in all payment obligations.
- Not do any video recording at MCP facilities, even with the permission of another member.
- Assist with the nets:
- Will be assembled by members as courts are needed
- Will be taken down by the last players on the court if no members are waiting to play.
- Members should ensure that no nets or other supplies are left on the courts when a session ends.
- Help with tape:
- Members will assist in taping or removing tape from courts as scheduled or requested
- Members will repair court taping as needed.