Member Information Table of Contents
1. Member Portal
2. Activity Schedule
3. Open Play
5. Clinics and Lessons
6. Player Levels
7. Guests & Visitors
9. Social Media Policy
Access the Music City Pickleball member portal by clicking the button below. You can manage your membership, access your account, enroll in activities, see who is playing, change your profile and check your membership/billing information.
For informtion on how to access and use the member portal click on one of the links below.
Updated 3/6/2021 (subject to change)
|Open Play - Day||Mon-Fri 8am to noon|
|Court Reservations||Mon-Fri 7am to 8am and noon to 3pm|
|Clinics||TBA; length of clinics vary|
Open play will be available Monday through Friday from 8am to noon and during the evenings when the facility is open. Members are required to register for open play using the Event tab on the Court Reserve app or member portal. Please note that MCP may limit the number of players who can participate in Open Play to address Covid safety.
- Open Play courts:
- Courts will be identifed for advanced, intermediate and recreational/beginner play.
- 2on/2off, winners stay (split or not as long as everyone agrees) max of two consecutive games for any player,
- Put paddles in one spot for the courts of the desired playing level
- Players can pair with one other player (no groups of four)
- Challenge courts:
- Winners stay until they are defeated or relinquish their positions.
- Challengers MUST have a partner and should place their two paddles on the court they are challenging
Court reservations will be available Monday through Friday from noon to 3pm.
- Reservations will be in 1-hour increments and may be no longer than 2 hours per reservation.
- One reservation per day per member
- Responsible for assembling and breaking down net as needed and following any other Club procedures or requirements.
- Premium Members can reserve courts 2 weeks in advance; Members may reserve courts 1 week in advance.
Clinics and Lessons
Members may take lessons at the club from instructors who have an active certification from either PPR or ITPA and are approved by the club. To arrange for a lesson just send a note to info@MusicCityPickleball.com and we’ll help you find the one that would meet your needs.
Guests & Visitors
We welcome local and out-of-town guests to our club.
- Charter and Premium Members may bring up to three guests at one time. Members are fully responsible and liable for all aspects of their guest’s visit and participation.
- Members may reserve a court and register guests during the court reservation process and are responsible for having their guests sign-in upon arrival at the facility.
- If a member wants to bring a guest for Open Play, the guests must register online and agree to all Club policies and terms to visit and/or participate in activities at the Club.
MCP is a member-driven club that relies on members to help the club operate efficiently. As such we ask all members to help out.
- In general members will:
- Abide by all of the rules, terms and releases as set forth on the club website or otherwise provided to the Members.
- Sign-up and pay (where relevant) in Court Reserve for participation in all activities, so others can see who is playing and for court set up purposes.
- Players should play on the courts that are designated for their level or on the challenge courts.
- Keep the facility clean and sanitary.
- Notify the club as soon as possible if they need to drop from a clinic, shootout, league or other planned activity.
- Stop playing promptly at the end of a session and help clean, disinfect and clear the facility (last group playing on a court must take down net and take to storage).
- Maintain a valid credit card on file at all times and be current in all payment obligations.
- Not do any video recording at MCP facilities, even with the permission of another member.
- Assist with the nets:
- Will be assembled by members as courts are needed
- Will be taken down by the last players on the court if no members are waiting to play.
- Members should ensure that no nets or other supplies are left on the courts when a session ends.
- Help with tape:
- Members will assist in taping or removing tape from courts as scheduled or requested
- Members will repair court taping as needed.